Haunted houses, horror movies or even supernatural TV – there are some pretty scary things out there. But nothing beats the mystery of a good class. Recently, our Facebook community asked us about the most memorable six-word chapter puzzles. Our conclusion in six words: It is better to leave some questions unanswered. But here are a few of our favourites.
- 1. “What do you play with?” »
Bloody baby teeth, huge snot, little tree frog – the answer is always different and usually frightening.
- 2. “Why are your eyelids upturned?” »
And where can I vomit after seeing this?
- 3. “Paper of Anonymous?” »
Is it really impossible to remember writing his name? Yeah. Obviously the answer is yes.
- 4. “Who owns this snack dish?” »
- 5. “What’s in your bookbag?” »
From our Facebook group experience, it could be a kitten. It could also be a dead squirrel. or a frog. Maybe a lizard. Isn’t that sexy?
- 6. “Why wasn’t this meeting just an email?” »
We feel your pain.
- 7. “Where did all the pencils go?” »
Apparently, this puzzle haunts all classes. But seriously. Did they… just evaporate?
- 8. “What time is the holiday?” »
According to Jonathan N.It’s amazing that it’s still a mystery at day 170/180 ».
- 9. “How did your Google file disappear?” »
This is the puzzle of distance education that has never been solved.
- 10. “What is growing on your desk?” »
And do we really want to know?
- 11. “Where did that dead bat come from?” »
This was going to give us goosebumps for a long time.
- 12. “Who took the charger for the Chromebook?” »
Hey guys, don’t touch our stuff. We don’t have time for this kind of research.
- 13. “Where did the sticky stick caps go?” »
This question has been mentioned so often that we are convinced that an evil spirit is stealing them from classrooms across the country.
- 14. Where do I put my coffee? »
Well, this is us. But we are not expected to keep track of everything!
- 15. “Where did I put my pen?” »
same. The fight is real.
- 16. “Who is his paper on earth?” »
- 17. Who are these shoes and gloves for? »
Equally mysterious is the way elementary school kids deny ownership of everything.
- 18. “Why is this homework so sticky?” »
Unidentified poster. This is the essence of nightmares.
- 19. “Why always the three of you?” »
Sometimes you know who’s going to have a problem before they encounter it.
- 21. “Monday 24 scissors, Tuesday none…how?” »
Alex F, that’s a great question. Now it will also haunt us.
- 22. “What happened to the jerboa season?” »
The hamster. And the tarantula. And therefore. many. of creatures. Missing.
- 23. “Why did you go so long?” »
Did you make a short trip to Aruba? Solve world hunger? Writing a novel? We need to know!
- 24. “Who leaves children everywhere?” »
Many of us have found these little guys in our drinks, aquariums, and desks…even Landa J. She found one in a bottle of her hand sanitizer.
- 25. “Who drew this on the board?” »
We don’t know what grade you’re in, Catherine A, but if it’s middle school, we can guess what score they drew.
- 26. “The air conditioning is not working today?” »
And why does it always happen on the hottest day of the week?
- 27. “Why are you licking your desk?” »
See also “the wall”, “the earth”, “your friend”, etc. There is a lot of licking. Why ?!?!
- 28. “Will we have school in September?” »
Hey, we know the answer to this question! But… the details are still a bit vague.
What are the biggest puzzles in your class?